CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Mason



Mason just turned 9 months. Time flys! He went for his 9 mo. check up today, he had to get a flu shot but did great. Poor guy.. it took him a second to realize what the nurse had just done to him & he LOST IT!! I felt so bad. He left the office with a new little book just his size & a smiley face band aid on his thigh & tears in his eyes. What a sport!
He is getting into everything! He has taken a few crawls but does best at army crawling across the room. I guess it's easier & quicker. He had learned to pull himself up in the standing position on everything in sight. He keeps me busy but he's soo much fun & I love very minute of it! I think he's working on some more TEETH.

1 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

those red converse shoes are the cutest darn things i have ever seen